Katestone knows pollutants. Through Katetone’s unique combination of highly skilled meteorologists, modellers and weather forecasters we are well equipped to meet all your pollution forecasting needs.
Our years of experience delivering air dispersion modelling for major pollutant-generating facilities means you will get accurate and useful predictive pollutant models.
We achieve this through:
- Accurate weather forecasts
- Thorough review of major pollution-generating activities
- Realistic characterisation of each activity
- Delivery of timely and targeted information.
Our site-specific, targeted forecasts are based on a high-resolution numerical weather prediction – Weather Intelligence.
Regardless of where your site is, you can use our cutting-edge predictive model. Our experts will work with your personnel to ensure the model provides the information you need in the format you need.
The model requires:
- No input from site personnel on a daily basis
- No maintenance from site personnel.
The model will run automatically every morning to produce pollutant control reports for that day.
Contact us to discuss how we can help you manage pollutants on your site.
– Air quality impact report
– Air quality management plans
– Climate risk and adaptation
– Carbon / GHG management & reporting
– Decision support systems & custom tools
– Dispersion modelling
– Dust management
– Expert advice, expert witness
– Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER Act, AU)
– Health risk
– National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) reporting (AU)
– Odour assessments
– Plume rise
– Pollution forecasting
– Weather data
– Weather forecasting
Where are we?
Head Office: 16 Marie St. Milton, Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Phone: +61 7 3369 3699
Ireland Office: Office 5a, Portlaoise Enterprise Centre, Clonminam Industrial Estate, Portlaoise, Co Laois, Ireland
Phone: +353 (87) 365 6879